Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Peaceful Happiness"
Oil   16" X 12"

Sorry that I have not blogged lately. I have been traveling a little.  I was making a pilgrimage to the Basilica of the Virgin Mary, Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City.
Now that I'm back I have been doing Christmas things, shopping and the like.  And also preparing work for the New Year that is coming up.  I'm doing light drawings and research on some of the paintings that I would like to begin the new year with.  Also, I've gone to the Doctor to get a check up, a good thing to do to start the New Year.
I will post some of the paintings that I've painted this year. Hope that you will enjoy them.
As I paint along next year I will post them. If you have any questions or comments, I would like to hear from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment